Sunday, February 13, 2005

I'm like a dog that chases cars:

What the hell do you do with it once you've caught one?

So I've got this here blog. now what? I don't know if my daily life is all that exciting, but what the heck, if you, dear reader, want to read about how I washed the dishes this week, then so be it! I'll have to check out some other blogs and get some ideas I guess.

By the way, If you want to read about me washing dises, you are sadly mistaken! I hate doing the dishes! HATE!!! I am moving to a new apartment with the criteria that there must be a dishwasher and a balcony for me to barbecue on. Minimum standard! I am soooo looking forward to house sitting for my parents this summer: Deck, BBQ, Dishwasher, HDTV bigscreen, free rent! life will be so sweet!

2 Comments:

At 14/2/05 20:57, Blogger cat said...

dogs are furry. and puppies are cute.

yes. i am spam commenting you.

 
At 15/2/05 09:20, Blogger sic said...

The trick is to write about the inanities of daily life with BIG attitude.

 

Post a Comment