Sunday, February 13, 2005

Shopping list

1. Hit Counter. Saw something around here about how to get those things set up.

2. Cool pop-out inline comments. Saw that too.

3. Photos. Saw the thing about where to host them, and got a tip on how to do the html code for thumbnails earlier today.

4. cool observations, witty social commentary and acerbic comments about inept co-workers and moronic customers.

5. Recipie for pasta salad. No, not for the blog. For supper, you silly rabbit! I'm hungry and I want to have pork chops and pasta salad for supper, but I can't find a recipie I want to use. Yeesh. You'd figure with this many cookbooks, I could find one like that *snap* and then off to the stove to create another masterpiece of macaroni. Nope, no luck. everything I have is too boring or too involved, a whole meal by itself, or for some other reason unsuitable. I'll just sit here eating my wheat thins and looking for a recipie on the internet I suppose.

3 Comments:

At 13/2/05 20:11, Blogger cat said...

apparently people get cranky if the comments pop up. so i have experienced. don't do it, bento! :)

 
At 14/2/05 08:18, Blogger Kyle said...

Silly Cath!

Pop-out, not pop-up. Inline comments that just expand instead of taking you to a new page or popping up a window.

 
At 14/2/05 20:56, Blogger cat said...

oh! i read that wrong then.

it's just that i drink too much...

 

Post a Comment