Thursday, April 28, 2005

Gadzooks!! An update!

Will wonders never cease? :D

So. Cath, If you could host some baby pics for me I'd appreciate it. Theres about 300 or so by the time you add my parents and mine together. So far. My parents are driving down to southern alberta on Saturday to pick up my grandfather, and then Steph and Larry are bringing the little Timbit down for a combined multi-occasion family thing on sunday. There should be a bunch more photos then. Let's see... How much server space would 500 pictures and a bunch of .mpg movies take?

Actually, I have a bunch of photo driven posts I'd like to get up here. I'll buy you a nice big bottle of vodka for your troubles! Love ya Cat!

In the meantime, I am going to have to put on a sweater and make some stew or chilli I think. It is snowing like all get out here - Minus 5 C with visibility in the toilet. A fine day to lead into the first weekend of May. It's not even Victoria day long weekend, either!

1 Comments:

At 28/4/05 14:12, Blogger cat said...

a) i can't host a bajillion photos.

b) they will be edited to a smaller size so that i don't use up all my room.

c) email me the pics, dude. :)

 

Post a Comment