Tuesday, May 24, 2005

This just in....

According to highly placed, anonymous sources; Moving sucks.

How's that for a news flash?

I have boxes strewn from one end of my apartment to the other. I am going to be getting my computer over to the house today and my clothes and bed tomorrow so I will be in fact living there tomorrow night. Then I just have to put up with my parents for a week or so until they leave for Alaska and points north.

The joyful thing is I get to look forward to moving again in three months when the come back. Fuckin' Whee!

3 Comments:

At 24/5/05 13:00, Blogger sassymonkey said...

Moving does suck. But I can't wait to move out of this freaking apartment.

 
At 24/5/05 18:22, Blogger cat said...

but you get the puppy, no? play with the puppy!!

 
At 24/5/05 18:32, Blogger Kyle said...

I only get the puppy for a week. :( Then the puppy is going on vacation too. How much does that suck? Like she needs a vacation anyways! All she does is veg out and eat - I need her life!

 

Post a Comment