Wednesday, September 14, 2005

HOT DAMN!!!

Right now I'm having a hell of a time typing this because my hands are shaking so badly - I just opened the letter from RCMP Staffing and Recruiting branch.

My exam results.

yup, the one that decides who goes on and who goes home. The one that also decides how far up the list you are when they pick which applicants are going to get application packages and when.

The scoring is done on a grade point scale, with 5.00 as the maximum. The bare pass mark on this exam is 3.20.

I need a drum roll for this part, so I request of you, dear reader, that you please provide one by drumming on your computer desk.......

are you drumming? I cant hear you, do it louder!!!










My mark was 4.11 out of 5.00

What that means is that I am advancing in the process, so I should anticipate getting my full application package soon and that the PARE test is coming up right away! I also need to get a typing test done (minimum 18 wpm) and I need to get my first aid/CPR renewed right away.

I had also better start getting ready for the Regular Member Selection Interview. have you ever had a job interview that lasts for four hours?? That's something I have to look forward to! At least they give you a preparration guide that walks you through it step by step so you can prepare for it.

1 Comments:

At 20/9/05 11:36, Blogger cat said...

i knew you'd do a kick ass job on that exam! you're so cut out to be an RCMP! i knew it even way back when you tried the first time...i can't wait to tell people i know an RCMP ossifer personally!!!

*hugs*

 

Post a Comment