Saturday, January 27, 2007

I've arrived.

I'm here. RCMP Depot Division, Regina.

Holy shit, I'm HERE!

So much was going through my mind as I drove into town, I can't even begin to catalogue it. I'm early, So, I've met one other member of my troop, I've met most of our "Big Brother" troop, and I've met the members of the troop that I'm sharing a dorm room with. Everybody seems cool and laid back, helpful and friendly.

I am bunked in a dorm room with 31 other guys. There is absolutely ZERO privacy. It turns out that my bunk is about 50 feet from the dorm where my Father was bunked when he was here in 1965-66. Small world...

I am going to get much more of an orientation over the next two days, so as I learn more I will be able to post more.

2 Comments:

At 30/1/07 17:13, Blogger Sabrina said...

Hi
I was just googling RCMP blogs and came across yours. My husband just began his RCMP training yesterday, so I would assume you are in the same troup. The blogger world is very small! Anyways, if you know Mike L'Heureux, say hi from his wife Sabrina!

 
At 30/1/07 17:49, Blogger cat said...

You're on your way to officially becoming a Bento!! :)

I can't wait to read all about this (as much as you can post). I am REALLY happy for you, did I mention that yet? :)

BIG BIG HUGS!!

 

Post a Comment