Sunday, October 30, 2005

And now we wait some more.

I mailed off my package to Calgary finally, on Thursday. According to Canada Post, it was succesfully delivered Friday morning some time.

So I'm sure you can imagine I am now sitting here drumming my fingers on my desk, looking at my phone, waiting for it to ring. Well, not really, but you get my point - I am now waiting for the package to get processed and dropped in someone's in basket, where it will go to the bottom of the pile, before it is sent to someone for either the polygraph screening or the suitability and security interviews. Either one, I'm not sure which will happen first. The polygraph is pretty new, and I have gotten conflicting reports about which comes first.

But for now, we wait.

1 Comments:

At 22/11/05 14:17, Blogger cat said...

WELL???

 

Post a Comment