Thursday, October 06, 2005

Busted.

So, I am house sitting right now... I still haven't found an apartment to get out of here, now that my parents are back from their vacation. My mother is so pissed at me right now. She got the mail in this morning. My full application package from the mounties was in there. I am in SHIT! Oh yeah, and I still have to find an apartment too.

I was hoping that the wheels of buraucracy would run a little slower and I could get my address changed before the package came, but no such luck. Oh well, it had to happen some time.


I'm in even deeper shit now too, since I am supposed to be leaving for a week to go hunting in BC, and they want everything returned by November 1st. That is a whole lot of paperwork to do between now and then. My hunting trip is in jeapordy right now.

Well, tomorrow I had better call and start booking the appointments for all the paperwork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment