Saturday, December 03, 2005

Waiting, waiting...

I got a call back from the recruiting office last week. I actually got a voice mail, not a call. Something about my vision. I returned the call, but I haven't gotten a reply back yet because the Constable who called me was on training this week. I'll call her again monday morning before work.

I am waiting for an improvement in my lungs too. My doctor told me to cool it for a while while my lungs healed. Originally he though that it was a viral infection, but so far I am not getting any better, and I have not been training at all so I am getting restless. I am going to have to go back and book a lung transplant here soon.

One final thing, today is the Third day of the month, so please leave your porch light on tonight in memory of the four officers killed at Rochefort Bridge AB on 03 Mar 05.

1 Comments:

At 4/12/05 10:32, Blogger sassymonkey said...

Your lungs are still hurting you? That's not good. :(

 

Post a Comment