Tuesday, February 14, 2006

On the way!

I am a few minutes away from leaving for Calgary to see the eye surgeon. My surgery is tomorrow, and I have to get another dialated assesment, so my pupils will be the size of a hubcap, and they are going to do a corneal mapping and wavefront analysis. Click here! I won't be able to get onto the computer for a couple of days, the docs say that I can't read, watch TV or use the computer tomorrow. So I'm posting today in advance. I'll give a full play by play when I get back on the computer later this week. Until then... :)

2 Comments:

At 14/2/06 13:57, Blogger sassymonkey said...

I hope the surgery goes well. Good luck!

(And I have to say that while intellectually I get the whole procedure, it still gives me the shudders...)

 
At 16/2/06 16:32, Blogger cat said...

WAITAGOSHDARNMINUTE!!!!!

You posted on MONKEY's BLOG TODAY!! Bad boy!! (feb 16)

I hope everything went well yesterday!!!!!

 

Post a Comment