Tuesday, January 24, 2006

More progress...

I spoke to the Constable from the Calgary recruiting office again today, I wanted to confirm with her that she got my fax with my sye surgery date on it. (Which is going to be February 15th, by the way) I talked to her for a few minutes about what lies ahead, and she told me that she is going to kick my file over to the interview stage, so sometime next week when the Steno gets back to work she will send out a letter confirming that I have made the interview stage, then an interviewer will call me sometime in February to arrange a mutually convenient time for us to sit down and chat (FOUR HOURS OF MENTAL PAIN!!!) then the polygraph. The structured interviews are possibly done here in Red Deer, possibly in Calgary, we will see how the cookie crumbles. The polygraph will be in Calgary.

Once three months from my surgery date passes, I send off a letter from my opthamologist or the surgeon, I'm not sure which, stating that I am good to go, and then my file moves over to the background inquiry and security/reliability checks.

So the long and the short of it? More waiting. Lots more. Hey, this is the federal government we're dealing with, what did you expect? :P

1 Comments:

At 25/1/06 11:58, Blogger cat said...

ooh! this is exciting!

you have to have more going on in your life than just this.. you need to update more.
or, you know HAVE SENT ME A BIRTHDAY WISH OR SOMETHING!
see if I wish you a happy 30th. :P

 

Post a Comment