Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Oops.

I have been informed by Depot Security that Cadet blogs are no longer permitted to be posted, due to security issues relating to training and police techniques, which are classified information, being posted on the internet. Therefore, the policy was changed, and I am no longer allowed to post RCMP related things here or I will be in breech of my Cadet Training Agreement and would then be terminated from the program.

This sucks, because I wanted to keep all of my friends in the loop about what is going on in my life, but I entirely understand point of this policy on the part of the RCMP.

As a result, my blog is officially closed until further notice.

Sorry.

1 Comments:

At 2/2/07 09:41, Blogger cat said...

That's too bad. Although I completely understand. Just wish I could remember to send your new email address to my work so I can remember to EMAIL YOU! GAH!

 

Post a Comment