Saturday, February 26, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!

My parents did the birthday thing with me last night. Best steakhouse in town. I had an 8 ounce sirloin with 4 BBQ prawns, a stuffed potato and a hunk of foccacia garlic bread. Oh yeah, and a the salad and soup that they start you off with. Then I had desert! Mud pie! It's kinda set up like a cheese cake - same type of crust and all, but it's an ice cream cake. Hot damn that was good! Then we went over to my parent's place and I got a nice fat birthday cheque! I'll be putting that into my "Kyle needs new toys" fund.

The best thing is I still get cake & ice cream tonight!

5 Comments:

At 26/2/05 12:13, Blogger cat said...

happity birfday!

oldie pants!

 
At 26/2/05 15:59, Blogger Kyle said...

Oldie pants?

Says the pot to the kettle!! You're a month older than me, sweetie! :PPP~~~~~

 
At 1/3/05 09:52, Blogger sassymonkey said...

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed the party!

Umm...is there any cake left????

 
At 1/3/05 10:47, Blogger Kyle said...

Sorry monkey - I was saving you a piece, but Cath ate it. I told her you would be by later, and that piece was for you; but she snuck past me and before I caught her, there was nothing left but crumbs, and some icing on her face.

Man, can she ever run fast when there is ill-gotten cake involved.

Sorry. I tried.

 
At 1/3/05 12:16, Blogger sassymonkey said...

Ah - she can be quite speedy when there is cake involved. Now she owes me some. Thanks for trying.

You hear that Cat? I need cake now!

 

Post a Comment