Sunday, February 20, 2005

I am such a fuckwit

I don't have a home phone. No sense wasting the money on a landline when I have a perfectly good cell phone and I don't use that enough to really justiify the added expense.

Last night as I finished work (closing shift) I went to my locker, put my apron away, put on my jacket and punched out. Leaving my cell phone in my locker. And no way to recover it until this morning. D'oh! I hope my parents aren't looking for me at all today because I needed to charge it last night, so it's probably stone dead by now. My parents generally panic when I am not in frequent communication with them.

So I'm heading off to recover my phone now. At least I can make a useful trip out of it and get a few groceries while I'm out.

4 Comments:

At 21/2/05 07:43, Blogger cat said...

ha ha ha HA ha ha!

silly boy. you probably got the call of a lifetime from the most perfect woman ever and missed it! :P

 
At 21/2/05 10:51, Blogger sassymonkey said...

Yes, maybe Kim Bassinger has been kidnapped and you are the one call she was able to make. But you weren't there and now she's dead. Think about it...

 
At 21/2/05 19:27, Blogger Kyle said...

Nope. No missed calls. Kim Bassinger is safe.

Besides... she's about 20 years too old for me!

 
At 21/2/05 19:52, Blogger cat said...

i bet he missed so many important calls but he's just too embarrassed to tell us. nyaa!

 

Post a Comment