Sunday, February 20, 2005

WTF??

Did I just whistle up a wind? I checked my dating profile thing again today for the first time since I wrote this post... And There's another one. From Morogoro Tanzania. *slowly shaking head and sighing* Edmonton = 53 35' N 113 30' W Calgary = 51 05' N 114 10'W. Get a map people!! Yeesh. If I was dating a girl who went to Tanzania on some sort of NGO humanitarian or peacekeeping type situation, no problem. Email and satellite phones to the rescue. If I got an email on this dating thing from someone in Tanzania temporarily under similar circumstances that as going to be returning to Alberta, Great, we’ll meet for a latte when you get back, and so on. But I am so not going to even look at a profile of someone who is a permanent resident of some other blinkin hemisphere! OK, so I did peek a little, kinda like driving by a traffic accident. But no, not happening.

3 Comments:

At 21/2/05 07:42, Blogger cat said...

all these people wanting to immigrate to canada just because you're such a studmuffin? wow. that's some talent you must have there.. heh.

 
At 21/2/05 19:32, Blogger Kyle said...

Yeah well, you know... We are all given different talents... :PPP~~~

 
At 21/2/05 19:52, Blogger cat said...

i have a talent with popcicles!

 

Post a Comment