Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Rollin, rollin, rollin; keep them Mounties rollin'!

Another call today... this time the recruiting officer called to let me know that they had reviewed my selection interview (all is well) and it's now time to book the polygraph. March 30th. (My neice's birthday, coincidentally!)

I am a fundamentally honest person. to the point of stopping at red lights at 4 am when I am the only car for a bazillion miles. Why the hell am I so nervous about the stupid polygraph?? Click me! Click me, too!

1 Comments:

At 22/3/06 08:59, Blogger cat said...

way to go you!!!
I knew you could do this... they were silly for saying no 10 years ago.. GOD, was it really that long??? Geez. But to be honest, it's probably better now because you HAVE experienced life a little more.

*hugs*
I'm going to know my very own RCMP Occifer!!! yay!!!

 

Post a Comment