Monday, February 20, 2006

Saturday was a busy day...

Well.

First I apologise for posting an update about Saturday on Monday. I didn't want to upset anyone by posting in a timely manner. Just deal with it, OK?? :P

My first followup appointment with my local eye doctor went well, My vision was about 20/30, wich is good for 3 days after surgery. My epithelium is almost (99%) healed, just one little spot left. I am now off of almost all of my medicated eye drops, but it still burns a little. I was supposed to have the doc take out my bandage contact lens, too, but he couldn't do that, cause it had fallen out overnight. And I thought it was just that I had adjusted to the thing finally. Oops. :)

Then after I got back from the eye doc's, I got a call from the RCMP, they wanted to book my first interview. March 7th! It will be a retired RCMP officer who does the interview, who works on contract, so the operational officers are left to do operational duties. They used to also have retired members do the background inquiries, too, but that process was returned to regular officers a little while ago. This will be the first interview, I have to go to the Calgary headquarters building for it, "Southern Alberta District" they now call it. M'eh. Calgary Subdivision was just fine, thanks. The second interview will be the polygraph, and that will be booked sometime after I pass the first interview. This one is about suitability and selection, the polygraph is about security and reliability.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment